Sunday, April 17, 2011

Victoria's Secret PINK With a Splash

Victoria's Secret PINK With a Splash (from left to right)
Soft and dreamy, Fresh and Clean, Sweet and Flirty

PINK With a Splash is a body splash from Victoria's Secret line PINK for teenage girls. They can usually be found in the PINK section of a Victora's Secret store and are about $15.00 each. All have a unique scent which can be identified with the colors of the writing and lids on each bottle (for example the soft and dreamy is dark blue, the fresh and clean is light blue, and the sweet and flirty is a dark purple).
I own and bought (minus the fresh and clean: it was a gift from my aunt) the three flavors of PINK With a Splash as shown above. I love each of the scents! The soft and dreamy is perfect for a night out because it is heavier and smells very sweet (a little like cotton candy). The fresh and clean is my favorite: it can be worn at any time. It is perfect right after a hard work out to freshen up. It smells like a sweeter type of soap. The sweet and flirty is a very good summer scent. It is slightly floral yet has a hint of sweetness as well. As you can see, all these three body splashes have a sweeter scent.
I do love each of these flavors; however, the scents do not last long at all. This could be because they are only body splashes and are meant to leave a lighter trace of the scent. Yet the flavor dissapears within a couple hours. The only way I can get the scent to last longer is to spray it on the ends of my hair. This way helps to keep it for a couple more hours.

Do I think the product is worth its price? No. If it was $10.00 I would say that would be perfect. If the scent lasted longer than yes, $15.00 would be good. I do love each of the smells. They are girly and fun. It is just the fact that the scent last for very little time.
If anyone has any other opinions just comment! I'm interested to hear what other people have to say about this product.
Have a good day everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment